JavaScript APIs for v2.3

1. 7 years ago

admin

25 Dec 2016 Administrator
    Edited 6 years ago by admin

Here are JavaScript Functions which enables you to use the core functionalities of the app within your HTML code to make it look more like a native app and perform better.

I have created some samples, you can directly try these and use them accordingly.

New JavaScript APIs for v3.0

<button onclick="Website2APK.shareIntent();">Try shareIntent</button> <br><br>

<button onclick="Website2APK.showToast('Test Toast');">Try showToast</button> <br><br>

<button onclick="Website2APK.showAboutDialog();">Try showAboutDialog</button> <br><br>

<button onclick="Website2APK.exitApp();">Try exitApp</button> <br><br>

<button onclick="Website2APK.openExternal('https://goyalsoftech.com');">Try openExternal</button> <br><br>​
  2. Hi,how to use JavaScript APIs get device ID , I mean mac address, IMEI or etc. like this

3. admin

2 Jan 2017 Administrator

@amphai how to use JavaScript APIs get device ID , I mean mac address, IMEI or etc.

Hi @amphai , We will be introducing much more functions to retrieve device and user info like IMEI, Mac Address, Etc. with next upcoming release.
    For the reason that Google Play Updated it's policies regarding privacy policy and accessibility of user data within an android app, we suspended such functions to release with v2.3.

4. So V2.3, Is it suspended ?

5. admin

17 Jan 2017 Administrator

v2.3 is out there, you can download it on our website.

6. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by lilloscar

@admin Here are JavaScript Functions which enables you to use the core functionalities of the app within your HTML code to make it look more like a native app and perform better.

<button onclick="Website2APK.showToast('Test Toast');">Try showToast</button> <br><br> <br><br>​

Thanks to Google I found this post, I was using only the <script> option, this make easier my work, I really appreciate this kind of samples, because I am not a programmer.

or Sign Up to reply!