How to use the 'Customize App Permissions' option?

1. 6 years ago

Hi there
    i've seen i can customize the permissions of my .apk
    searching on the web site i did not find any javascript code that allow me to use those advanced features.
    Even in the: "new API" sections, there are no such example of calling: -vibrate or -record_Audio feature.
    How can i use them?
    thanks

2. admin

19 Sep 2017 Administrator

Kindly follow the steps below:

-image-

3. yes i saw the those options
    my question is about how can i use them using javascript?

for example: "vibrate", in the "new API section" is not mentioned any trigger

4. admin

23 Sep 2017 Administrator

Vibrate and Permissions are different, you can use HTML5 Vibration APIs to make it vibrate.

5. 3 years ago

So, if I cannot use things like Cordova's Plug-ins to make use of the camera, microphone, etc. What are the permissions for? How can we use them?

Seriously, this is one of the deepest issues you have for such a tiny and compact application... the lack of tutorials or help about every little option on its user interface. I've been a registered user for more than 2 years already and I'm still wondering what are some features (I'm paying for) useful on this software.

Come on, guys! It's just a person typing some brief info about each option, please... it cannot take two years to accomplish it and you cannot be so busy so as to take a week to do it.

6. Sometimes website2apk seems to have stopped in time... I am also an old customer and made important requests. So far, nothing. Not even an Admin position.

7. admin

8 Oct 2020 Administrator

Here you go:
    https://websitetoapk.com/docs/customize-app-permissions.html

8. Sounds like you are paying attention to users. That is absolutely GREAT! But, internet is full of examples. I'm not planning to make a tutorial out of each option, but (please), place a little example (or a link to another site having the example) like you do in the API documentation. That would be AMAZING and pretty HELPFUL to beginners, like me.

I know, sometimes it would depend on the technology used (plain HTML, NodeJS, Angular, etc.) But a simple link to a javascript library that does something like this option is useful for, would be APPRECIATED.

Am I the only one crying for this in this forum? Users could also help amoung us. I'm just thinking outside the box now.

9. 5 months ago

[deleted]

Oct 24
    Deleted 5 months ago by admin

or Sign Up to reply!