@Ravi0121 , Thank you for participating in the discussion. Your suggestion is valuable to us.
If we consider to put an in-built download manager, then users will surely ask for the possibilities of managing downloaded files, deleting file, clear download list and many more.
Now, that's still not an issue, but it will be like a bloatware for those who don't need it. Most of the users won't need a dedicated download manager. (As per our team's views.) We always wanted to make the software as simpler as it could be. The Android'd default download manager gets the task done for most of the users. Now, we need user's views on it.
1. Your software not support adobe robohelp generated html5 files, so please upgrade
2. Permission of apk offline or online mode optional for developer.
3. Use some startup app text (pre load title of apk) with some custom animation and
4. Clear browser history (e.g = -1) optional for developer.
5. Use database for data protection.
6. Sharing page, bookmark, save as img (options).
7. Separate cover page image (landscape and portrait) optional.
8. Use new admob code.
Apart from this some issue resolutions on previous versions such as that of firebase and google app signing.
Hope, it might help. Solutions are always there, just for the PDF, we cannot make apps too heavier for all of our users, we are not making a PDF Reader, we need to work in a smarter way.
@Aleskerov Also web-view as embedded user agent not working in our aps from october
What do you exactly mean. If something not working for you, you can submit a support ticket on Support Center. This discussion has been distracted from its original purpose.
Push Admin Panel some more suggestions.
Also making available scheduling same message for multiple apps.
Lastly though it is responsive but making it on mobiles as a app would be great so as many just like myself may be sending notifications from mobile by logging into push admin over mobile phone.
So if its more easy and prominent icons like an app it would be awesome.
Though 4 desktop its perfect.