Cached Pages Query

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by codeorlov

Hello! Thank you for the wonderful program! I have a question:
    When creating a web-url application, I use the Highly Cached mode to make the application available when the Internet is off.
    When I turn on the Internet and update the files on the web server, they are not updated in the application.
    I tried to solve this with js by creating a special button and assigning it an event:

1. myBrowser.clearCache (true); -does not work
    2. location.reload (true); - does not work
    3. mWebView.clearCache (true); - does not work
    4. Website2APK.refreshPage(); - does not work

The page in the application is updated, but displays data from the old cache. How to solve this problem? Thank you in advance!
    P.S. Will it be possible to refresh the page using a swipe down?
    -image-

@codeorlov , yes, you should use default cache mode and configure caching options with htaccess to get it work properly for you.

2. admin

20 Jan 2018 Administrator
    Edited 6 years ago by admin

@codeorlov , When you use "Highly Cached" mode, it uses cache data only and if something not found in cache then only it refreshes with network. We recommend default cache mode and set proper caching on server side.

Pull/Swipe to Refresh can be implemented using JavaScript.

3. Edited 6 years ago by codeorlov

@admin , Thanks for your reply! What is in view of the right caching? In default mode I constantly get a page with an error about the absence of the Internet. If I press the back button, the page from the cache is loaded, what am I doing wrong? Where can you read about this?I need to configure this via htaccess?
    I need the first time that I load all the pages of the application into the cache, I created a button when I click on which I want to update the data from the server about the pages, if something was changed or updated in them, if this button is not pressed, caching. Is this possible?

4. @admin, help me, please:)

5. admin

22 Jan 2018 Administrator Answer

@codeorlov , yes, you should use default cache mode and configure caching options with htaccess to get it work properly for you.

or Sign Up to reply!