v3.0.2 Pro is easy to use

1. 6 years ago

Hello Today I install the very new version and found it is very difficult to use. Because of creating new keystore and the process of creating it.

Also after all the hard work when I try to upload the apps it is not working, google play is showing error.

But v3.0.2 Pro was very easy to use. No hassale of creating new keystore or anything like that. Also I was able to upload my apps on google play without any problem what so ever.

But I see there are few things fix and updated in new version, such as:

- New Admob SDK v9 Updated

- New JavaScript APIs : Version Code & Name, Refresh Page, ClickMenuButton, printPage

The most important part is New Admob SDK v9 implementation.

Now if I continuously use the earlier version of this software which is v3.0.2, will it be a future problem with admob or any issues?

I mean still can I use the old version v3.0.2 and will it be wise as it is hassle free to use?

Thanks
    Zak

2. admin

18 Feb 2018 Administrator

Dear @entire3d , We always keep the software up to with Google's recommendations so that our users does not get into trouble with any policy conflicts. It is our responsibility to keep our users informed of latest updates. If you have any issues with keystore feature, you can always contact support by creating a support ticket.

or Sign Up to reply!