Better Update Suggestions

1. 7 years ago

Hello,
    i think it would be more useful if these options will be in the next update
    1.Progress wheel in gif
    2.RATE US on google store BUTTON
    3.INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED (not error HTML)
    4.another ad company beside ADMOB
    5.Inactivity reminder (like a push notification but more simple, the application send to user a specific msg after ex:2 days of inactivity)
    6.Menu UPDATE (about-exit-share-RATE-REFRESH-LINK TO FB/WEBSITE/TWITTER/YOUTUBE/INSTAGRAM) in top fixed mode not hidden or a slide panel which would be much better.

2. And absolutely will be great some menu Functionality! Just easy Table of content menu integrated to APK? the easy way for non html professionals

3. admin

12 Feb 2017 Administrator

@Doc Amedeo @Aleskerov Thank you both of you for your valuable suggestions, we will implement the possible features with an upcoming release.

4. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Jayaprakash

@Doc Amedeo Hello,
    i think it would be more useful if these options will be in the next update
    1.Progress wheel in gif
    2.RATE US on google store BUTTON
    3.INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED (not error HTML)
    4.another ad company beside ADMOB
    5.Inactivity reminder (like a push notification but more simple, the application send to user a specific msg after ex:2 days of inactivity)
    6.Menu UPDATE (about-exit-share-RATE-REFRESH-LINK TO FB/WEBSITE/TWITTER/YOUTUBE/INSTAGRAM) in top fixed mode not hidden or a slide panel which would be much better.

Great suggestions!
    I also want these,
    I support! (^o^)丿

Also it would be great, if all the above features with option to enable or disable so that we can disable unnecessary options.
    For example,
    I guess inactivity reminder for x days may require the app to run in background, so obviously it may take little more battery, so if any developer don't want this reminder, disabling may save little battery!

or Sign Up to reply!