Social Media Share Problem

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by ilkertr

some sosial media share web link problem:
    whatsapp work but twitter, facebook open via web site not open native app.

<a class="twitter df-share" data-hashtags="" data-sharetip="Paylaş Twitter!" href="#" onclick="window.open('https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Çerezcilerin yılbaşı hasılat hedefi 375 milyon lira , &amp;via=paramedya&amp;url='+encodeURIComponent(location.href),'twitter-share-dialog', 'width=626,height=500'); return false;" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i> <span class="social-text">Tweeter</span></a>
  2. admin

24 Dec 2018 Administrator

You need to disable "Allow External Links" in order to be able to use other links externally or use "intent:" links.

3. Hi.
    I remember I once asked for feature that would have easily address this kind of situation, however seeing 'intent' above called my attention.

Am aware of the website2apk api that makes opening of links possible, however, what js code or api can be called to open apps installed on the phone for content or link sharing.

In addition can we have example(s) of intent links?
    My little knowledge of this is about deep linking for individual app which may not be easy way to go by for bigginers ....

Thanks.

4. admin

26 Dec 2018 Administrator

For example, WhatsApp sharing can work this way:

<a href="whatsapp://send?text=Hello%20World!">Hello, world!</a>

5. Yeah, I have tried myself to Whatsapp integration on my website which is tagmentor.com but I didn't know what plugin or what tools I would use to activate WhatsApp because activating Instagram and Facebook on your site is a way easy.

Well, thanks for the help.

or Sign Up to reply!