Suggestions & Fixes for Update v2.4

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Hello,
    i think it would be more useful if these options will be in the next update
    1.Progress wheel in gif
    2.RATE US on google store BUTTON
    3.INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED (not error HTML)
    4.another ad company beside ADMOB
    5.Inactivity reminder (like a push notification but more simple, the application send to user a specific msg after ex:2 days of inactivity)
    6.Menu UPDATE (about-exit-share-RATE-REFRESH-LINK TO FB/WEBSITE/TWITTER/YOUTUBE/INSTAGRAM) in top fixed mode not hidden or a slide panel which would be much better.

3. admin

3 Mar 2017 Administrator

@christianahb , @SuBc , @fadattf , @Doc Amedeo , Thank you everyone for your valuable suggestions. We will keep them in mind while working on for the update.

4. @admin some of the ideas have been around for quiet some time (even in the old Forum).
    It would be great if you could post some Info about the timeline and what parts will be in the next Release.

5. To see if we can now have website2apk less incomplete so that it does not work only with very basic web, and create web locally without so many problems, because when using iframe, frameset, frame, object, etc. Does not give good results.

6. It would also be nice if you could install plugins.

Will you be able to open files locally?

7. When does the update come out? Because since I bought the application I could not use it, you can not create applications with local web pages, iframe do not work, and no matter how much they say Ajax does not work when creating applications with local web pages.

So I'm looking forward to the new version, and to use it at once with these errors correctors.

Do you have a date?

8. admin

16 Mar 2017 Administrator

Dear @SuBc , We were asking for suggestion for previous days. We are now working on to build the update. We will inform you and keep you up to date as soon as it gets ready. We are working quickly to get it done as soon as possible. Thank you everyone for your support and co-operation.

9. Thank you very much

10. all very good ...effective and simple. as suggestions you could give the addition of push notifications and the ability to build applications for Apple (.ipa)

11. another tips, is that of being able to insert more splash screen of different sizes (eg: 320.720, etc) in order to avoid that an application is run on tablet, does not appear on a lato..ma is able to understand what resolution is open.

12. Edited 7 years ago by SuBc

Hi, I know that they are working on the new update, but if they arrive on time these changes would be good to have them, as the ones commented by donceccia, it would be nice to have them.

Also a browser compatible to use APIs, such as API File and be compatible with reading files from the SD Card, webview is not worth as browser because it is not compatible.

13. Ich wünsche mir :

1. Eigene Signatur, eigenen Key einbinden, ganz wichtig
    2. Berechtigungen komplett verwalten. Internet und Netzwerkstatus verbieten, brauche ich nicht.

---
    I wish :

1. Own signature, own key embed, very important
    2. Manage permissions completely. Internet and network status, I do not need.
  14. 6 years ago

hey admin in your next update can you make this app for website to ios?it would be great

15. Edited 6 years ago by SuBc

Keeping obsolete versions of Java in the system may pose a security risk.

https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/remove_olderversions.xml

https://java.com/es/download/faq/remove_olderversions.xml

16. admin

20 Apr 2017 Administrator

@SuBc , Thank you for posting the link and encouraging the users to keep up to date with the latest editions of Java.

17. Yes, to keep us informed of the latest JAVA updates.

But also, and more importantly, obsolete versions of Java in the system may pose a security risk, so the version 7 of JAVA that is used by web2site is a greater risk than having updated to the latest version , Which, among other things, corrects security breaches.

18. Hello, I do not know if this correction will arrive in time.

When the configuration is saved, the path of the error page is not saved, the Icon is not saved, and the Welcome screen is not saved in the configuration file.

19. admin

22 Apr 2017 Administrator

@SuBc , Java 7 is the minimum required version to run the software. You can use the software with Java 8 too. For your information, if a software is built with JDK 8, it can even run with JRE 7 if it is compatible. Same happens in our case, Java 7 comes as a minimum requirement.

20. Thanks, I thought you could only use version 7 of JAVA, I will uninstall version 7 and use the latest version.

21. Hello,
    It will be nice a floating share button (Facebook, G+, Twitter, etc.) and push notifications.
    Thanks!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!