Vulnerable JavaScript Library jquery SNYK-JS-JQUERY

1. 4 years ago

good afternoon admin
    I have a problem with the application, do you know anything like this please explain

Security notification

Your application contains one or more libraries that have general security issues. Please see this Google Help Center article for details.

Vulnerable JavaScript library:

Version Name Known issue File identified
    jquery 2.2.4 SNYK-npm: jquery: 20150627
    SNYK-JS-JQUERY-174006 assets / jquery-2.2.4.min.js
    Affects APK version 9.
    Send warm regards

2. Update to the latest jQuery 3.4.1

3. thank you very much ... my problem has been resolved. after replacing with jquery 3.4.1, but my application display was not what I wanted, it turned out that my jquery mobile theme was not detected
    -image-
    (display using jquery 1.12.4)
    -image-
    (display using jquery 3.4.1)

I use crack software, does it affect the security of the elements that I use

please enlighten me
    thank you and
    Send warm regards

4. admin

24 Oct 2019 Administrator

@firzafadi You may get into legal trouble as well as it is major security concern also, along with that there might be unsafe codes injected in pirated copies.

We sincerely request you to kindly DO NOT use pirated copies and support our work and development by making a purchase for genuine copy.

5. @admin @firzafadi You may get into legal trouble as well as it is major security concern also, along with that there might be unsafe codes injected in pirated copies.

We sincerely request you to kindly DO NOT use pirated copies and support our work and development by making a purchase for genuine copy.

I have a legal copy of website 2 apk and the same thing happens to me. Some of my apps show that warning in the Google Play developer console, in others it doesn't happen. I can provide you by private my e-mail registered in the purchase and the license key. I need to solve the problem.

6. admin

17 Nov 2019 Administrator

@LuisGarcia ,
    Kindly raise a support ticket, forums is not intended for personal support issues:
    https://websitetoapk.com/support/submit_ticket

Note that this warning is not related to piracy issue.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Deleted 4 weeks ago by admin
  8. 9 hours ago

Мы служба SEO-экспертов, специализирующихся на увеличении трафика и повышении рейтинга вашего сайта в поисковых системах.
    Мы получили признание за свою работу и предоставим вам доступ к нашему опыту и навыкам.
    Какая помощь доступна у нас:
    полный аудит сайта стоимость
    • Комплексный анализ вашего сайта и разработка индивидуальной стратегии продвижения.
    • Модернизация контента и технических аспектов вашего сайта для оптимальной работы.
    • Ежемесячный мониторинг и анализ данных для постоянного совершенствования вашего онлайн-присутствия.
    Подробнее https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/
    Уже сейчас наши клиенты получают результаты: увеличение трафика, улучшение позиций в поисковых системах и, конечно же, рост прибыли. Вы можете получить бесплатную консультацию у нас, для того чтобы обсудить ваши требования и помочь вам разработать стратегию продвижения, соответствующую вашим целям и бюджету.
    Не упустите возможность улучшить свой бизнес в онлайн-мире. Свяжитесь с нами немедленно.

or Sign Up to reply!