App infected by virus

1. 5 weeks ago

Hello,

I tried to submit a ticket but the verification image code is continuously failing.
    Some of my users have received a warning on their phone saying that the app is infected and that it should be uninstalled.
    I would like to know what is happening and how to solve it. My app was built using the last version of the software and i have no notifications about a problem on google play console.

Thank you for your help

2. admin

Jan 27 Administrator

You can send your APK file by attaching to [email protected] we will check and assist you.

3. Hi. I have the same problem, apparently, only with Huawei cell phones. Two days ago my users began to make the report. I have made the application with the latest version (4.1). I already sent the ticket. mBonnave, do you know if your problem is also only with Huawei cell phones?
    Thanks for the support.

4. I am also having the same problem my applications are saying it is a virus virus, even the ones being downloaded by the play store was generated with version 4.1 what is happening? I've already opened a ticket and no answer.

5. Hello, good afternoon, I'm having problems with the applications stating that it is a virus. I opened a ticket. someone is going through the same problem

6. 4 weeks ago

Me too. Hundreds of my users are contacting me that the app contains PUP virus.
    I already submitted a ticket last week or urgent assistance but there is no helpful reply.
    I sent email last night. But the reply was to make a ticket again.

Hope it will be fixed soon

7. admin

Feb 1 Administrator
    Edited 4 weeks ago by admin

Avast is showing false positive, everyone can report such apps here and get them whitelisted.

https://www.avast.com/false-positive-file-form.php

8. 2 weeks ago

All generated applications are recognized as viruses TYPE_TROJAN when trying to install. Doesn't allow conclusion?

9. admin

Feb 18 Administrator

We are working with AV teams to find why this false positive, and also a solution so that we don't have to report it manually.

10. The generated apps are being removed from Google play due to virus threat. It's not just in installing the application

11. last week

admin

Feb 19 Administrator

Kindly attach your rejection email to us in a PDF on link below.
    https://websitetoapk.com/support/submit_ticket

or Sign Up to reply!