Questions before buying

1. 5 years ago

Hey, guys. I am from Russia and write through a translator here. I have three sites and they are perfectly displayed in the mobile version. I want to create through your program apk files to its three sites.
    Questions:

1. If I'm from another country, will we understand each other?
    2. Push notifications working properly?
    3. Can I PM an example application available from Google Play and created using your program?
    4. The key for Google the get Play without problems? I read in the FAQ that is signed by your program key.
    5. are apps published in the AppStore?

Like until all questions...
    Thank you for listening)))

Russian text.
    привет ребята. я из россии и пишу через переводчик сюда. У меня есть три сайта и они прекрасно отображаются в мобильной версии. Хочу создать через вашу программу apk файлы своим трем сайтам. Вопросы: 1. Если я с другой страны, мы поймем друг друга? 2. Пуш уведомления работают исправно? 3. Можно в личку пример приложения, доступный из Гугл Плэй и созданный с помощью вашей программы? 4. Ключ для Гугл Плэя получаете без проблем? Читал в FAQ, что подписывает программа ваша ключ. 5. в AppStore публикуются приложения? Вроде пока все вопросы... Спасибо за внимание)))

2. admin

5 Mar 2019 Administrator
    1. Yes, Of course, you see we have global users on our platforms and they all understand us.
    2. Yes, Push Notifications do work.
    3. Yes, Of course you can ask us on email via [email protected]
    4. You won't have any issues when using premium version, our support is always there to assist you in case you have any issues.
    5. Apps can be published on any kind of Android App stores only.

or Sign Up to reply!