Sound problem closing and starting the app

1. 5 years ago

I have an issue with the trial version. an html5 sound play just fine but when I close the app and start it again. the sound doesn't play. I have to erase app data and cache to work again.

the full version is the same? I use var sound and audio.play

2. admin

13 Mar 2019 Administrator Answer

You may try by debugging your app:
    https://websitetoapk.com/docs/debugging-with-chrome.html

3. Great. the problem has been solved using debugging I found the mistake.

Thanks for your help

4. 4 years ago

@sproggle Great. the problem has been solved using debugging I found the mistake.

Thanks for your help

Greetings. Excuse me how I solve it, I have the same problem and in the console it does not show me any error. When you open the application again, the audio does not work.

5. @jorgeug @sproggle How did you solve this problem?

6. Hi, have the same problem when restart the app, no sound. The html page (app source) has no problems with any browser (win / android). The source is pure HTML include html5 tags AUDIO, CONTROLS, AUTOPLAY.
    The described debug metod did'nt help.
    Please, any idea or help?

7. @maxsokal I could not fix it. Meanwhile I open the player in an external link.
    I think we should open a new conversation.

8. admin

15 May 2019 Administrator

We will re-test the issue as many of you have reported the same.

9. Has this been fixed yet? I have downloaded the latest version and the phone still does not play sound but on the desktop using chrome it is works every time

10. I have found that when the screen on the phone is touched while the app is running the next request to play sound works, but it will not work again until the screen is touched. Do I need to open a fault?

or Sign Up to reply!