Suggestions & Fixes for Update v2.4

1. 7 years ago

admin

16 Feb 2017 Administrator

Hello Everyone,
    We would like to know your suggestions for the next update v2.4. Your participation will be highly appreciated!

2. Hi, some kind of notification services

3. Edited 7 years ago by admin

Hello admin, I would like, if possible, to take into account my proposals, I believe any improvement that can be made to the application will be good for it.

1. To be able to better understand the application, if possible have a translation into Spanish.

2. That files that are attached to web pages as PDF, DOC, XLS, etc ..., are installed independently of the application, not in the storage where the application is installed, but in the internal memory or card SD, just like any other application containing documents.

3. In the case of creating large applications, I think it would be better to split the application into several files, for example, I have created an application with a weight of 200 Mb, it is too much to install where the application is installed right now, This partition is the least size usually has, so if the main part of the application could be installed there, and the rest of the application containing the largest size will be installed in the partition called internal memory or better on the SD Card , Is not a personal requirement since the applications that are created with local web pages, have a much larger size, which in many cases do not want to install so they occupy and remove space to install other applications.

4. You can access through links on the web pages to documents that are in the internal memory or SD card.

6. That the web pages are encrypted, to avoid that if are decompressed some one take advantage of the work and the time invested.

7. I do not know if the problem with the Iframe has already been solved

Best regards

4. Edited 7 years ago by fadattf

As already stated in other topics:

And just a wild'n'crazy thought:
    - share/send files from device to application. The possibility to share eg. images via the android share button. Of course the website implemented with website2apk is in charge of what to do with the file. I'm thinking about a post request (filename, userid, filetype & payload) from the app to the website. Parameter & Urls have to be defined in the website2apk app).

5. Splash Screen
    It is not a bug, but I think loading the application would have to be displayed in the middle of the screen.
    When loaded into a Tablet is displayed to one side of the screen.

You could also add an option to place a solid color, or a background image that occupy the entire screen, because in mobile phones the background is not seen, but on a Tablet screen the background as shown now does not look good.

6. Hello,

Could they put an option that asks the user for permission to activate the GPS or location?

7. Hello, a new request.

Could you put a title bar of the application, different from the name of the application?

Having two options, an option to put a text that shows it in the application bar, and another option to put the text takes the name of the application, which is the one next to the icon.

8. admin

26 Feb 2017 Administrator
    Edited 7 years ago by admin

@SuBc , I would like to invite you to the dev-team of Website 2 APK so that you can make it much more better.

9. Very good, a nice answer for a thread where you ask for "Suggestions".

The truth is that you greatly encourage participation with that unpleasant response when I'm trying to improve on website2apk.
    Now I understand that people are not encouraged to bring ideas to improve the device, if you have in return those answers.

I also invite the development team to create a manual, or something where it says what supports and what does not support website2apk, or the way it is treated, thus avoiding having to ask because certain things do not work.

You have a good day.

10. admin

27 Feb 2017 Administrator

@SuBc , I'm sorry if you have found it to be unpleasant. We really appreciate your suggestions and also have liked as on this thread they really make sense. We invite you to suggest some features that could make it better if you have some.

11. Hello,
    i think it would be more useful if these options will be in the next update
    1.Progress wheel in gif
    2.RATE US on google store BUTTON
    3.INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED (not error HTML)
    4.another ad company beside ADMOB
    5.Inactivity reminder (like a push notification but more simple, the application send to user a specific msg after ex:2 days of inactivity)
    6.Menu UPDATE (about-exit-share-RATE-REFRESH-LINK TO FB/WEBSITE/TWITTER/YOUTUBE/INSTAGRAM) in top fixed mode not hidden or a slide panel which would be much better.

12. admin

3 Mar 2017 Administrator

@christianahb , @SuBc , @fadattf , @Doc Amedeo , Thank you everyone for your valuable suggestions. We will keep them in mind while working on for the update.

13. @admin some of the ideas have been around for quiet some time (even in the old Forum).
    It would be great if you could post some Info about the timeline and what parts will be in the next Release.

14. To see if we can now have website2apk less incomplete so that it does not work only with very basic web, and create web locally without so many problems, because when using iframe, frameset, frame, object, etc. Does not give good results.

15. It would also be nice if you could install plugins.

Will you be able to open files locally?

16. When does the update come out? Because since I bought the application I could not use it, you can not create applications with local web pages, iframe do not work, and no matter how much they say Ajax does not work when creating applications with local web pages.

So I'm looking forward to the new version, and to use it at once with these errors correctors.

Do you have a date?

17. admin

16 Mar 2017 Administrator

Dear @SuBc , We were asking for suggestion for previous days. We are now working on to build the update. We will inform you and keep you up to date as soon as it gets ready. We are working quickly to get it done as soon as possible. Thank you everyone for your support and co-operation.

18. Thank you very much

19. all very good ...effective and simple. as suggestions you could give the addition of push notifications and the ability to build applications for Apple (.ipa)

20. another tips, is that of being able to insert more splash screen of different sizes (eg: 320.720, etc) in order to avoid that an application is run on tablet, does not appear on a lato..ma is able to understand what resolution is open.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!