Pre Purchase Question

1. 7 years ago

Hi dev,
    I have tested Website 2 APK Builder Pro 2.3 (Unregistered) version several time and I am planning to purchase the PRO version.
    But I have some issue regarding to the feature of this software.

1. Can I force the orientation to landscape? I already select Landscape but it still Auto-Rotate in the result.
    2. Can I use device camera? I have tested to create apk for https://webqr.com/ but the camera is not working.
    3. Can I see the working full version demo of this software? A youtube video would be perfect.

Thank you

2. admin

27 Mar 2017 Administrator

Hi @awalsadja ,
    1) Landscape mode can be set, it is a bug in v2.3, which makes it non-working, we will fix it with an upcoming release.

2) You should send your non-working APK to [email protected], we will check for the issue and get back to you.

3) Unfortunately, we do not have any related videos. As software has been made in such an easy way, we don't think someone would ever require a video tutorial.

3. Thanks for the quick response

1. Glad to hear that. I can't wait to test the update.
    2. Ok I'll try to build one.
    3. It is not the tutorial I request. I just want the preview.

For example:
    • What is showing up if I click "Customize App Permission Button"?
    • The "Google Play" button, what's popping up when I click it?
    • And the "Configure AdMob"...
    • etc.. etc..
    Regarding all of that feature is locked in unregistered version.

Thanks

4. admin

27 Mar 2017 Administrator

You can see the things in screenshots on the following link:
    https://www.facebook.com/Website2APK/posts/1314048668615520

Also, we will publish a video soon to feature the Pro Edition.

5. Awesome.
    Thanks

6. Well, if this error or failure has been detected for some time, I think that, from my point of view, it could have been corrected some time ago, and have updated the application with version 2.3.1, and not only with that bug corrected, because It is not the only error or failure it has, and not have to wait several months to be updated with a new version 2.4 to be able to use the application.

Thanks

or Sign Up to reply!