A disappointment.

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by admin

I was going to respond in the post they have closed, to tell you that I understand all the hard work they are doing, and I will not tire of thanking you for all that work you do to have a good application.

I just hope, do not have to wait so long between update and update, and get it to see.3.0 Build 1 when they add a new option or fix a problem.

I was also disappointed by the option to encrypt / hide the code of web pages, which at the time saw this option very interesting, but I see that they have been left out; When you create an application from local web pages, once compiled you can see the web page code, so the time spent and the work done can be copied.

Thank you very much for this great application.

2. admin

30 Apr 2017 Administrator
    Edited 6 years ago by admin

Dear @SuBc , Consider testing the update version first. We have fixed the most possible things in v3.0.

And for the delays, i can assure that there won't be such a long delay in next updates. We given a lot of time in framing push notification feature.

Thank you!

3. i can help with Russian translation

4. admin

1 May 2017 Administrator

@vuger , Thank you for showing your support. We have added to for the checklist of the translation feature. We will surely contact you when we needs your help.

5. Hello @admin

Sorry for the translation, I use Google to translate.

If I have done a test with a small local web page, and I have verified that the code of the web pages that the compiled application has can be viewed and copied without any problem, what else do I have to check? , Or can it be hidden in some way ?, because I do not see that option anywhere, the application can be hacked, it is not safe.

One more disappointment that I have taken with the new update ver.3.0, has been when creating the application with local web pages with links to pdf documents, these documents can not be read from the links that have the pages incorporated, this has been a Of the things that people have asked for, and neither is it. Or can it be done in any way?

6. admin

1 May 2017 Administrator

Dear @SuBc , Kindly attach your APK to [email protected] with a subject starting 'Forum Query Support', I will be glad to check for the related issue.

Don't forgot to mention the steps to replicate the issue.

7. Ok, email sent with test application.

or Sign Up to reply!