Banner Ad Position & Interstitial Ad Timing

1. 6 years ago

How to change banner ad position,
    Also how to show interstitial ad only when enter and exit,
    Is there any APIs?

@Jayaprakash , We will provide an option to change Banner Ad position with the upcoming release.

Showing Interstitial Ads on Enter & Exit is against Google Play developer policies, we do not want our users to get into trouble. Hence, we cannot add such a feature.

2. admin

31 May 2017 Administrator Answer

@Jayaprakash , We will provide an option to change Banner Ad position with the upcoming release.

Showing Interstitial Ads on Enter & Exit is against Google Play developer policies, we do not want our users to get into trouble. Hence, we cannot add such a feature.

3. Edited 6 years ago by Jayaprakash

Great reply... Thanks dude.

4. Am happy to find this, about to ask question on interstitial timing settings in application and one on admob
    1, Must the timing for refresh in app and impression in admob the same
    2, please can I have example of both settings (on admob and website2app soft) if I intended to show 1 interstitial banner every 5 minutes... Thanks

5. admin

1 Jun 2017 Administrator

@amosb ,

1. I cannot get what you want to say?
    2. To set Interstitial display every 5 minutes, you can set interval to 3,00,000 ms.
  6. Ok, thanks for your reply.
    I understand how to set interstitial ad on admob(i.e 300,000ms = 5mins), However am asking corresponding value that must be put in refresh field option under the enable admob section of website2apk software

For 5 minutes as said above should the value of the field be 300,000ms? if YES what happens if after distributing my app, I decided to change the value on admob to 3mins, any effect?

7. admin

1 Jun 2017 Administrator

@amosb , It is not a good practice as it may be considered as a backdoor to app as It will require to fetch the interval each time from your server.

Consider, you distributed an app which is well working, Later, you put ad every second, that's the issue. Overall, we do not consider such practices that may result in violation of Google Play Developer Policies and App Distribution Standards. Possibilities are always there, but we only adopt those which are admissible.

8. Thanks

or Sign Up to reply!