Anti-Virus Reports the App created is Malware

1. 6 years ago

My cel (Samsung J7 - android) reports this app is malware, how can I be sure that this won't happen with the paid version?

2. I have the same. In addition, Kaspersky Anti-Virus determines in the installed program a virus, as well as viruses are in the created applications when checking on the site https://www.virustotal.com/

3. Yes, some of my clients also report this issue. Already contact the support, they said that this noted as an issue and they will release update for the software.
    I hope they do this quick, because it's the matter of users trust. Nobody want to install app that has virus/malware except for user who desparately need the app.. lol :)
    phone reported is belong to chief of public work service, and one of my user is mayor of the city, and this is a big problem for us. :(

4. admin

30 Jul 2017 Administrator

Dear Users,
    We are sorry to see all of you in trouble, we are working quickly to release an update which will resolve the issue. Your support and patience is highly appreciated.

5. Any news about this issue?

6. admin

23 Aug 2017 Administrator

Dear User,
    The simplest solution is to report your apps as False Positive to the AntiVirus teams,

We have reported for some apps, one of the screenshot is attached here:
    -image-

7. i have avg in my phone and it does not report aboout virus/malware. The report is from client who have samsung smartphone and not installed any antivirus.

8. admin

23 Aug 2017 Administrator

Yes, AVG has removed the wrong behavior detection on our report, you should report it Samsung also. We are trying to notify as many anti-viruses as possible. Your contribution on the issue will be appreciated.

9. -image-

virus detected in
    AhnLab-V3
    ESET-NOD32
    Fortinet
    Ikarus
    WhiteArmor

10. is there a risk of being banned on Google Play ?????

11. Maybe, if many peoples report your app as virus.
    I'm just give up, too many providers detect for virus and malicious. don't get me wrong, i like website2apk because it's simplicity, but i can rely on this for our customer and government project.
    maybe it's still usefull for personal or internal project.

12. Hi websitetoapk, Is there any update to this one please? I too have a large client base I need to update with a status on this and will shortly be forced to use an alternate service :-(

13. admin

14 Sep 2017 Administrator

@gromit, Kindly send us your specific request to https://websitetoapk.com/support/ in order to get more related info.

14. I wrote to kaspersky and whey say that Detected as AdWare.AndroidOS.Fakeapp.aj. and whey not going to delete antivirus alert on my apps
    Best Regards, Ling Tu
    Malware Analyst, Kaspersky Lab.

15. Good afternoon, I want to buy the pro version but I'm afraid that the malware problem still exists, the antivirus detects me as a virus when I install my application, was there any current information about this case?

16. admin

12 Oct 2017 Administrator

@zack , We are regularly working on the update, we are about to announce it soon. However, you can overcome it by reporting the False Positive to the anti-virus teams.

17. Its not an option to reporting false positive. We dont paid for that. Where did you see that thing that you say to us? You sold us an app and its producting apk with viruses. Are you serious? You have to fixe that problem by working all day and all night. It s not a bug problem. Its a virus problem and is urgent. Do you know that maybe google fcuk our accounts for that? I didnt paid for that. I paid for a program that could produce at least safe apps. I am gonna open a dispute on paypal if you dont fix the problem at the next 2 days.

18. Yes you are right, google can block and delete our accounts, i have to wright in all my aps description that it is not a virus, but a lot of users delete my app and giveing me bad mark and 1-2 stars in google.play

19. admin

16 Oct 2017 Administrator
    Edited 6 years ago by admin

@bibis @Aleskerov Although, In google play security check, it does not detect any malware within the app. The Anti-Virus companies are making a business out of these many apps. You people's have already saw a screenshot of AVG from us, they did a behavior test and detected nothing malicious and finally removed the detection.
    The detection is no more there for now, if we remove all the JS functions and different kind of link supporting within the app, but not sure if it will be a permanent solution as it will be a trouble to most of our users.
    We are working regularly to find the best way which won't get our users into trouble as well. Inconvenience caused is highly regretted.

PS: We are working on an update, which is on the way, will roll-out it soon.

20. admin

16 Oct 2017 Administrator

Here you see, detection ratio is (5/63). The most well-known anti-viruses have marked it safe, some less-common programs have only detected it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goyal.letusc&hl=en

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/aa3237cb7ed068f3b5853a76ca22c92bd9c68e7541979c53ae78b95937699799/detection

Now, we ask your suggestions about the issue.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!